Oct 14, 2008

True Love

Is that too difficult to find a true love in now days? Maybe, for certain people, it was. Maybe including me or you? We all have our mistakes and when we feel we want something more than that, probably it will hurt ourself or others.

True love will come from a true person who come just a friend and love will build itself without knowing when and how it may come. For me, true love will not come from the person you just knowing for couple of days and said, 'honey, i love you so much'. Doesn't exist at all and so ridiculous!

True love is the person you never invite in your life and it come truly, without saying anything and treat you just a woman you are, he love you because who you are, not the person who make trouble and sadness, tears every night to you.

There is thousand of true love in men and women but we can't identified them. The world is too big for me, and too small for those have true love.

Nevertheless, i believe my true love is watching and smile to me in one day, but not too fast or in short time but taking sometime because he also just a human being like me too!!!!!

No comments: