Oct 14, 2008

Gossipped!!!

Sometime, life make our day so difficult. Meanwhile, your friend surrounding you always taking advantage by gossip a lot of thing that you dont understand on it or making other ridiculous stories in order to hurt and wounded you until they can satisfied their needs to see how your tears fall and you fall until you give-up on life should to be.

Everybody do their mistakes, and i believe mistake make me more mature, and understand what life should to be in future. If i can turn the clock, i wish i can think properly and make decision by taking all the risks and listen to whom close in my life (family) BUT NOT FRIENDS surrounding me.

Yes, i do agreed that we need friend in our life? But not here in this town in my work place. NO Way!!! Everybody nee­d friends in our life but what is friend for you if your friend surrounding you, neither in work place or in your life are always gossip something bad about you! Yes, we cant stop people from talking about you. But, i must say, thank you to all my friend who are concern on me, neither friends who create bad thing on me, and all of you dont worry about it. I wont take any revenge but its make me realise who is my sincere and true friend.

Yes, i learn from my mistakes and my mistake open my eye who is with me or who is gossip on me, who is laughing on my failure on what i dont expeceted it may happen in my life in this stage.

To all my gossip friend, your turn will happen in future, and when you in trouble, believe me, the person you close too now, will disappear and far away from you. They only want to be friend with you when you are happy time, and not at when your crying time.

I am glad that i have a cousin, family and sisters who always give a full support in term of moral and personal on me although i feel really 'fall-down' from high bulding and 'alive after death' due of my mistake that i have recently.

From now onward, i realise family is the best of your friend when you in trouble. And i should thank for my family surrounding me here, because their words, their advises and their attention on me is always be with me. When i sad, when i cry and laugh, happy, they are the best person for you to share on it.

I am only a human being who trying her best to do the best in her life although WE CANT BE A PERPECT HUMAN BEING as gods. At least, we try rather than we dont!

No comments: