Oct 14, 2008

Can You "Just Be Friends" with somebody you're attracted to

I was attracted to this line of words in one blog at yahoo. I am also among hundreds people who give my comment on the writers of the blogs. It keep recalling on me my past memories with one of my schoolmate while in level-2. His name is i should call Nelson A. I still remember his face and his smile until the last day he was study in my class, after he told me that he have to move to another town due of his parents transfer working to other place.

To all my friend tagged, i would like to ask all of you, that CAN YOU "just be friends" WITH SOMEBODY YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? For me, in my past experience although you like him or her very much but remember, you cannot forcing somebody to love or like you, right?

What do you think? Do you still continue your relationship with her or him? Do you still want to be her/his friends after she/him rejected your love and broke your heart? We have our own answer in our heart and for those who still searching in what you're looking for, go and look for it. Knock the door, there is someone will open her/his door for you.

True friend will come in what you never expected to come. We doesnt knows that the person who like you very much and love you, but you cant love him because you already have your love, definetly, he is the one who can be your good listener, good friend and helpful when you need someone to talk too especially when you in trouble or massy problem.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anne dear,

A person who are good look easily makes us attracted to him/her. So we're try to approach him/her either by saying 'hello' or 'hi'. For him/her, it was a cheerful day cause someone wants to be friended with him/her. But our intentions of approaching is to tackle.

Different people with thousands of thoughts. Love takes time. And when time comes, and obviously there's no space for love to grow, so be it.

Forcing wasn't the practical way to romance. There's some thought that saying, if we really love someone we need to be ready to let him/her go. Pain though it sounds, but that's the reality. Easy for me to say it, but hards to imagine how does it really feels.

So, when you meet someone who very attractive, don't put your hope to getting into relationship with him/her easily cause there's a stake on it of course. At the end, you alone will be devastated (frust). Let just be best friend for lepaking....that's all....