Nov 29, 2010

80% of the world's sexiest women have tattoes!!

I Am A Tattoo Enthutiast especially the Lower Back of Tribal or Tramp Stamp Tattoos I have butterfly tattoos in my shoulder, foot-rose-tattoo , ankle-flower-tattoo .My reason why is because it makes me feel feminine, confidence in myself, beautiful, sexy, (while wearing low-cut jeans & hanging shirt),and noticed. Most important is tattoos in my lower back are simply another form of self expression who am i or what's my hobby or interest, besides photography. Nevertheles, do you know 8 out of 10 sexy women are tattooed. written by Taryn-Lee Biggar. According to FHM's annual results for the top 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2002, that is. In that year, 8 of the top 10 women featured on the list had one or more tattoos, a figure reflecting one of the fastest growing trends in the past decade.

No comments: