May 30, 2008

Mother, Your're My Aspiration


She is a beautiful woman, a mother, a lady, a wife and a friend to her daughter. Married with a man 42 years ago, with three daugthers. A wonderful mother, obidient, patience and obliges wife, but my eye witnesses your tears and suffering in your married and yet, your strong love to a man i called, father much stronger a day by day until today. I want to be like you. Your character, your tenderness and your love really inspire me. But, i cant do as much as you do. Being as your younger daughter, i have seen your everything even not all that i know as much as my two elder sister. I just wondering, how does you can stand the whole of your life, your soul and your beautiful heart ONLY JUST FOR HIM!!!! Maybe, just a simple answer, because you're a woman.

No comments: